Nov 22, 2010

such a simple page

Even though it is art everyday month I find difficulty sometimes squeezing in very much art. I DO try to squueze something in each day though, and not just in this November month. I also like to have a number of background pages prepared in advance so I can just add a few words, add a simple sketch and voila - art created.

Autumn in Saskatchewan

Each of the pages below was created on an initial background of one layer of yellow acrylic paint. I had done MANY of these pages in one of my very original journal books in which I am still creating. Sometimes many layers are added. Sometimes it's just one simple sketch and a few words.

~ sunlight ~
looking calm
giraffe ~ self
flower blossoming
dreaming for spring on buffet
birds journal page

What are YOU doing for art everyday month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today. I will try to answer questions somewhere in the future.